Abstract Submission Form
Submit Your Abstract
A presenter may submit multiple abstracts for the conference. Please submit one submission for each presentation. Your submission should be 150 words or less.
Conference sessions will be offered in a variety of formats:
- Panel discussions (60 or 90 minutes)
- Panels should include a minimum of two and a maximum of four presenters addressing a common issue or topic from different perspectives followed by an interactive discussion. Each panel must also provide a moderator.
- Individual presentations (30* or 60 minutes)
- Oral Presentation: Your presentation should have a coherent structure and a clearly stated purpose. It should provide descriptive information, including necessary contextual detail, and report on research findings, evaluation results, lessons learned and best or promising practices
- Paper Presentation: Will address innovative programming, completed research that has been demonstrated through evaluation to have an impact on clinical practice, system design or policy development related to collaborative mental health.
- Storyboard: Opportunity to tell your story of a project or an experience that included a life-changing event that changed your attitudes, clinical approach, or interactions towards individuals.
- Poster Presentations
- Poster Presentations are mounted on a poster board. We will schedule a time for you to be available at your station to give attendees an overview of your project and answer questions. This year, poster presentations will have a separate room for the duration of the conference where delegates can come check out the posters any time they want.
* Note that 30-min presentations will be sharing a workshop slot with another 30-min presentation on a similar topic.
Submissions will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Clarity and coherence of the submission
- Relevance and utility to participants
- Emphasis on social justice, human rights and/or equity
- Presence of interactive components
Please note: we encourage presenters to include a lived experience component or perspective where relevant.
Call for Abstracts Opens: March 4, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2020
Results Notification: May 30, 2020
If you have questions regarding the abstract submission process, please contact: Sara Rodrigues