Submit Abstract – Final
This post is also available in: Français (French)
Submit Your Abstract
Submit your abstract by completing the form below.
You can also download the Call for Abstracts (Theme).
A presenter may submit multiple abstracts for the conference. Please submit one submission for each presentation. Your submission should be 150 words or less.
Conference sessions will be offered in a variety of formats:
Panel discussions (60 or 90 minutes)
- Panels should include a minimum of two and a maximum of four presenters addressing a common issue or topic from different perspectives, followed by an interactive discussion. Each panel must also provide a moderator.
Individual presentations (30, 60 or 90 minutes):
- Oral Presentation: Your presentation should have a coherent structure and a clearly stated purpose. It should provide descriptive information, including necessary contextual detail, and report on research findings, evaluation results, lessons learned and best or promising practices.
- Paper Presentation: Your presentation will address innovative programming, completed research that has been demonstrated through evaluation to have an impact on clinical practice, system design or policy development related to collaborative mental health.
- Storyboard: Opportunity to tell your story of a project or an experience that included a life-changing event that changed your attitudes, clinical approach, or interactions towards individuals.
Submissions will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Clarity and coherence of the submission
- Relevance and utility to participants
- Emphasis on social justice, human rights and/or equity
Please note: we encourage presenters to include a lived experience component or perspective where relevant.
Call for Abstracts Opens: May 25, 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 5, 2021
Results Notification: July 16, 2021