To submit an abstract:
- Online: http://www.innovative4you.com/MH4A2017CallforAbstracts.htm
- Please fax to 1-705-456-9786 or email to email@example.com
Submission deadline February 24, 2017
All submissions will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Clarity and coherence of submission
- Relevance and utility to participants
- Demonstrate that the submission will encourage interaction with conference participants
- It is encouraged presenters should include a lived experience component or perspective where relevant.
TO BE ACCEPTED AS A PRESENTER:
- Presenters must be paid registrants of the conference. Honoraria and travel reimbursement are not available.
- Presenters will be asked to submit an electronic version of their presentation prior to the conference.
- Electronic copies of the presentations will be made available to conference delegates following the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for providing written material to conference participants if applicable.
- Presenters will be provided with a designated time to present by the conference committee.
The Presenter may submit multiple abstracts for the conference. One submission for each presentation. Your submission should be 150 words or less.
Conference sessions will be offered in a variety of formats:
- Panel discussions
- Panel presentations
- Individual presentations (30-60-90 minutes)
- A Paper Presentation (20-minute presentation plus 10 minutes for questions) will address innovative programming, completed research that has been demonstrated through evaluation to have an impact on clinical practice, system design or policy development related to collaborative mental health.
- A “work in progress” paper presentation (20-minute presentation plus 10 minutes for questions will seek feedback from the audience to enhance a paper or other innovative ideas in progress.
- Storyboard – Opportunity to tell your story of a project or an experience that included a life-changing event that changed your attitudes, clinical approach, or interactions towards particular individuals.
The Program Advisory Committee may also identify submissions for keynote plenary sessions.
Presentations may be submitted for consideration for 30 or 60 minute presentations, or for an entire 90-minute session. It is recommended that time be allocated for a question and answer period with attendees.
Display space for Poster Presentations will also be offered, and a table will be available. Please prepare your poster presentation on a presentation poster board to sit on the table. You are welcome to bring additional flyers/support documentation for handouts.
This year poster presentations will have a separate room and specific time slot so all delegates will have a chance to view posters.